How Much Does Thermage Cost?

Hello! Could you tell me the cost of Thermage for full face? Also, does this procedure require any down time? And would there be places where you can you come in discreetely and then drive home by yourself? Thank you.

Thermage cost: Save your money instead of spending on Thermage

+5

Please note the 37% satisfaction for Thermage based on RealSelf member reviews. It is at the very bottom of the list. This should speak worlds to you about Thermage results.

I have personally operated on about 10 patients who had Thermage elsewhere and all said "they got nothing from it!" I would advise you skip this treatment entirely.

Cost of Thermage is not worth it - Check out the Thermage page!

+3

First of all, the price varies tremendously on the area.

Furthermore this may require more than one session.

Many physcians offices are more than willing to discuss fees over the telelphone, so check out your options prior to going in and use the Realself page to check out providers and fees.

However, I would advise you to review the Thermage stats on the Realself page. Although in certain circumstances, I have seen patients with satisfactory results, the overall benefits of Thermage should be considered.

The "Was it worth it?" survey in Realself indicates only 37% of patients were satisfied meaning 63% (the majority of patients) found the treatment to not be worth it.

One of the benfits of Thermage is the relatively minimal downtime but sometimes procedures with a greater downtime have a higher satisfaction rate: For example: Facelift (78%!!!) and Laser Resurfacing (75%).

Some of the less agressive fractionated lasers also seem to offer a higher satisfaction rate then thermage according to the survey. This includes Pixel laser (71%), Active FX (67%) and Fraxel (51%)

Thermage patient satisfaction

+1

Overall, studies have shown that about 70% of patients are pleased with the improvement with Thermage. There may be 37% patient satisfaction on realself, however, it is important to realize that there may be a reporting bias here.

Among the 70% who have improvement with Thermage, this varies from a mild to a striking improvement. I find the younger the patient and the thinner their skin, the better the result. 

There is no down time and because we do not sedate our patients, therefore you are free to drive home. 

Pricing is dependent on the area treated and the pulse package. 

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Thermage price varies depending on the area of the body

+1

Thermage works remarkaby well but it depends on the technique of the operator. I have had great results with Thermage and I believe the reason is the skill and learning curve is steep on this machine.  It takes a while to get "the feel" of the machine and how to maximize the best results for the patient. There is no down time or pain with Thermage. The cost of the face varies because it depends on what part and how many pulses you count. It is a little difficult to compare because it depends if you consider the upper face one area and the lower face, neck, and jowels a different area. I do the eyes as a completely separate area because of the time and pulses involved. It all depends on the skill and technique of the operator and how many pulses and sweeps performed. 

Thermage Cost

+1

As of this date RealSelf lists the average price for Thermage to be approximately the following:  Average Thermage Cost: $2,450. Obviously this price will vary from region to region.

Thermage works!

+1

We have been conducting the Thermage procedure since 2003. When I first purchased the technology, both I and my patients found that it was not effective.  I believe that Thermage has re-designed the software and treatment tips at least 5 times since 2003. I do not know exactly what changes the biomedical engineers have changed as these changes are trade secrets (as with all of the non-invasive procedures discussed on this site). What I do know is that our patient satisfaction rate is now 99.97%. We use a low-energy multi-pass schedule and now have thousands of satisfied patients who have a natural and not a "surgical" look.

An ideal Thermage candidate is someone who does not want the risk, down-time, or cost of surgery, and who has mild to moderate facial laxity, or mild to moderate laxity of the skin of the abdomen, arms or thighs. We work with many plastic surgeons in the Atlanta area and adjacent states who refer patients to us who do not want a surgical procedure.

Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage costs

+1

The costs associated with Thermage vary geographically, for each body part and dependent on who preforms your procedure. For a face, can range from 750-1500. For abdomen can range 1500-2500. For neck can range 750-1500

It is most important to have procedures done by well skilled cosmetic physicians. These people have the best understanding of devices, how to perform a procedure to the best of its ability yet safely giving you the best chance for great results

Thermage

+1

the cost for thermage can vary from $2000 to 4000 depending on how much area and how many tips are used. There is virtually no down time. Most patients have redness that disappears after we are done.

Thermage prices are variable

+1

The price of Thermage will vary depending on your location and whether you go to a physician or a medspa. I recommend that you always be treated by a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Thermage is a skin tightening procedure that uses pulses of energy to tighten the collagen in the skin. There is no downtime--you may be a little bit red or a little bit swollen afterward, but most people can go right back to work and resume normal social activities.

Thermage is a great alternative to surgery for people who do not want the risks, downtime, scarring, or expense of a surgical procedure. Surgery is not for everyone. Have a consulation with your physician to discuss all of your options. Make sure to discuss what your expectations are, and what each treatment or procedure will or will not do. Only then can you make the best choice for you.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.