Is There Harm in Having Thermage Every 9 Months?

In your opinion, do you think that there is harm in having Thermage every 9 months? It works so well for me, but I wonder about the long term effects and the radio waves being harmful? Thanks for your reply.

Thermage frequency

+1

Thermage is a very safe procedure which delivers heat deeply into the skin to cause tightening.  There is no downtime so it is a very popular treatment.  It can be repeated every 9 months to an individual area.  Treatments in different areas can be staggered.  Remember it takes about 6 months to see the full effect of Thermage.

Toronto Dermatologist

There are no disadvantages to having thermage done every year that I know of

+1

As you pointed out, Thermage does work remarkabky well on many patients,  both tightening their skin and reducing pore size.  If the schedule of every nine months works for you, go for  it!

W. Tracy Hankins, MD

No harm in getting Thermage every 9 months

+1

Thermage is an extremely safe procedure. There are no long term effects from the radiowaves. In fact, the Hollywood crowd does Thermage about as frequently as you mention, because of it's no downtime, and natural looking results. Keep in mind that it takes about 6 months to fully appreciate the results from treatment.

Steven F. Weiner, MD