I notice the tip of my nose is being disconnected from the dorsum. Is There Something Wrong with my Nose? (photo)

the last few years i have realised that the tip of my nose is being disconnected from the dorsum, i hit it a lot of times but never really so hard and i can feel that there is something wrong when i hold my nose together.

Nasal Tip and Dorsum

+1

There is nothing wrong with your nose.  The nasal tip floats over the dorsum rather than being rigidly fixated. As it shows in your photo the tip can be displaced.  This is normal and is nothing to be concerned about.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon