Is There Something Wrong with my Implants or Me?

I tried to crack my back 3 days after breast aug, since I was numb from the pain pills, stupid, i know, but I felt a pop then later came severe pain from bottom of right breast where I heard the pop.. and It has been hurting to move since.. and now it is going to my back... I called my doctor's assistant and she said I may have ruptured a suture but as I'm lying down I feel like It's moving to the side.. Also, It is very difficult for me to get out of bed.. HELP please.

Time to see your doctor.

+1

This sort of issue cannot be solved on an internet forum. You need to go to your surgeon's office for an exam.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Pain after augmentation

+1

If your pain has become worse and you are unable to go on with your daily activities without discomfort, I highly suggest calling your doctor.

I imagine he/she will want to see you and figure what is causing the pain.

Pop post aug

+1

This is tough to say you may have popped a suture if sutures were place dthere or the capsule assuming you a months post aug.In any aug you can irritate little sensory nerves that can burn or be painful.Always good to go see your doc to put your mind at ease.

Web reference: http://beautybybrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

+1

I don't think this can be sorted out over the internet, but it requires at least a call, probably a visit to your surgeon.

Thanks, best wishes. 

Post Augmentation Pain

+1

You did not specify which type of breast augmentation you had. In any case the pain you are experiencing is very concerning. I would recommend you see your surgeon as soon as possible for an in-person examination. An on-line or over the phone consultation is inadequate. If there is a problem, better to diagnose and treat it early.

Good luck.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.