Is There a Certain Weight That You Have to Be in Order to Do Exilis?

I am considerably overweight and need to lose about 65 pounds. Do I weigh too much in order get the elixis procedures for various areas of the body?

Exilis can't work as a weight loss tool

+1

Exilis isn't designed to reduce weight. The amount of fat that could be "destroyed" would be imperceptible with your existing weight overage. But perhaps you could consider rewarding yourself with a nice Exilis touchup or some other cosmetic procedure after you lose the excess weight.

Don't try to lose weight too rapidly or you could end up with loose skin. It takes time to gain an extra 65 pounds and time to lose it properly. A healthy weight loss program will be steady and consistent in nature and will allow your skin to "shrink" back a bit in the process.

And with the weight loss you'll feel much better and be healthier!

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Exilis For Weight Management

+1

We always suggest using Exilis only for areas that are stubborn to diet and exercise. Therefore, my suggestion to you would be to get as close to your ideal weight as possible before starting your Exilis series. As with any cosmetic procedure, excessive weight gain and loss can potentially negate the results of your treatment. You may also consider visiting with a physician regarding a weight management program. Best of luck to you!

For more information regarding Exilis, please visit the link below!

Steve Laverson, MD

Exilis Results...

+1

For optimal results, I would recommend you lose as much weight as you can and get as close to your ideal body weight before trying Exilis.  Exilis can give you small improvements but it is not used to reduce large areas of fat on the overall body. 

Good luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens 

Grant Stevens, MD

Overweight and Exilis

+1

Exilis for fat recontouring and molding does work but in properly selected patients. I would recommend patients that are mildly overweight by ten to twenty pounds.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon