Is There a Website That Allows You to Try at Home a Digital Morph of Your Nose?

Digital Morphing For Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Although there are online digital morphing options, they are nowhere comparable to the ones we offer in office during the free consultation.

Furthermore, manipulating a digital morphing software by a surgeon who knows what could be done in any given case will project a fair image of what to expect as an end result of your rhinoplasty.

Nonetheless, I encourage patients to try to use the online morphing websites where they can temper with their facial photos to get what they think is their goal, have a print out of the results and bring it along to their consultation; "a picture is worth a thousand words". This way, the surgeon could have a visual explanation of what the patient has in mind.

That being said please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Digital Morphing

+1

The aps and websites that I have seen online do not provide an accurate reflection of the expected results. In person consultation will provide you much better set realistic expectations for the surgery.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Nose and Face Morphing

+1

Virtual Surgery is fun, painless and even free.  FaceTouchUp can be found on line.  This cool tool will allow a potential client to more clearly communicate with the surgeon and his team.  Although there are some limitations its a great way to facilitate the consultation.  It can also be use for face and body.

Dr. D

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Website to Morph Your Nose

+1

If you go to our website there is a section where you can morph your nose called "Face Touch Up". Enjoy.

I think it is still there

+1

Dr. Paul Nassif I believe has one on his site. Fotoshop is the best but not the easiest to do. Have a consultation with a doctor who images his patients like i do. It is more detailed than you think

Richard Ellenbogen, MD