Hi there, I'm wanting to have a breast augmentation. Id like 600cc! If any one has any feedback id really appreciate it?

Can any one recommend a good surgeon who does above 500cc in Thailand? I like the high set, very full on top look. Looking natural isn't a concern of mine but I'm not a fan of the 'stuck on' look I like lots of cleavage.

+1

Unfortunately, online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice regarding best breast implant size/profile to use to achieve your goals to be truly helpful.   Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering   breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,   allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery (after the use of temporary sizers assessed with you in the upright position).

I hope this (and the attached link, devoted to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps.

Implant size

+1
Implant size is something that needs to be worked out at the time of a consultation. The most important factor for determining if a large implant can be placed is can a space be made for the implant that will have an aesthetic result. The patients current breast size, shape, and skin quality are all important factors as it is much easier to fit a large implant for a very tall patient who has had children than a very thin short patient who has never had children. Sometimes a desired implant size needs to be done in stages. Also consider that if the skin is stretched too much at one time, stretch marked may occur.

Howard N. Robinson, MD

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hello, thank you for your question! I do not know anyone in Thailand, but our office is an hour from San Francisco Airport, and we'd love to help! What would it take for you to come here to our office? We can have a limo pick you up! Check out our website at drkimberlyhenry.com and feel free to give us a call or an email! Best of luck!

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon