Is there a waiting period between receiving Botox and fillers before I can receive High Frequency, Microderm or Chemical peels?

I am an Esthetics student and am required to give and receive the 3 mentioned treatments. I would only receive one of each and each about a month apart. The Esthetics teacher feels I should not receive the 3 mentioned treatments. I received 40 units of botox and I vial of Restylane 17 days ago. Are their contraindications?

Time after Botox and fillers before receiving other treatments

+1

After Botox and fillers, as a rough guideline, I would wait 3 days before a peel or microdermabrasion, and 1 week before doing a laser treatment of the treated area. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers and neurotoxins

+1

After 17 days, you should be fine to undergo the other procedures. They are superficial and should not interfere. Best always to discuss with the doctor.