Is There Any Way to Be a Volunteer for a Plastic Surgeon That Does Under Eye Hollow Grafting?

I am the person that originally posted the question regarding under eye hollows and the best way to approach this. I appreciate the reply from Dr. Law re under eye hollows and fat grafting, it makes sense. I have not gone ahead with any procedure. Hawaii seems to be very short of certain Doctors, and procedures such as the one I would like are very expensive, so I guess I will just have to get used to my under eye hollows getting worse with time, since there is nothing I can do about it.

Research your options before volunteering to be guinea pig

+1

There are many other options other than fat grafting to the lower lids. There must be several plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons or ocuoplastic surgeons who, if they don't do lipoinjections. certainly inject one of the other fillers for this problem.. Secondly. Dr Flowers from Hawaii has immense experience in "tear trough implants" including ones named after him to correct the concerns you expressed. 

University Medical Centers

+1

Training institutions sometimes have young doctors in training provide cosmetic surgery at a lower price. That might be your best option. University of Hawai may have a plastic surgery department. Otherwise, you might try University of Washington in Seattle or other University hospitals in the Los Angeles area.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon