Are There Any Types of Age Spots, Freckles or Sun Damage That Cannot Be Removed?

I have a lot of sun damage on my legs, as well as some age spots. I was told there is no laser to remove them and that only liquid nitrogen would work. Is this true? Are there certain spots that cannot be removed?

Removal of pigmented lesions

+1

Depending upon the type of pigmented lesion, will depend upon how to remove or lighten. Any approach from creams to laser to cryotherapy has been used successfuly on certain types of pigmentation. Your derm has to evaluate each one and give you options from there.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon