Are There Any Type 1 Diabetics Who Took Accutane and It Helped to Cure Acne?

I got type 1 diabetes at the age of 15. When I was 17 I developed severe acne and it just won't go away. For many years I tried pills, creams, light therapy etc and nothing helped. I am now on my 3rd month of accutane but there are not mcu improvements visible. I have read on line that type 1 diabetes sometimes causes acne and since there is no cure for type 1 will accutane actually help? Please help! Thanks in advance:)

Accutane and Diabetics

+2

My daughter has type 1 diabetes and has had it for 34 years. She also had mild acne and I put her on Accutane. She had great results and significant improvement. I have not experienced that diabetics would be more prone to acne than anyone else, nor have I found diabetic patients harder to get results from when on Accutane. Continue your regimen. The purpose of Accutane is to get a specific amount of the medication into your system (depending on weight, type and severity of acne) so until that point is somewhat reached, you may continue to experience breakouts.