Is there any treatment to remove a scar my from forehead? (Photo)

I am now 25 When i was about 3 years old accidentally my forhead got injured and stiched.now i fell unhappy with this scar. please give me a perfect solution and approximately cost of the treatment.

Scar revision and topical creams such as Plato's Dark Scar Corrector cream

+1
This is a very difficult scar to improve without surgery.  A combination of Plato's Dark Scar Corrector cream + laser may improve the scar without surgery.  Otherwise, a scar revision is an option.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Is there any treatment to remove a scar my from forehead?

+1
Options are: Scar revision, derma rollers with PRP, fillers, fat grafts, or combinations of all these.. 

Scar in forehead

+1
From the picture I can see that you have a depressed, wide scar and that you have skin of color.  My advise will be to have sucsition of the area under the scar. That will unbound the scar and make it easier to deposit a filler under the scar to lift it.   Scar revision might be another alternative.  However, is surgery and carries all the complications of surgery and will be substituting a scar for another.  I rather improve this one in a less invasive fashion.

Maritza Perez, MD
New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon

Treatment options for scar on forehead

+1
From your photo, it appears that the scar on your forehead is depressed and slightly wide.  It is possible that a filler could be injected under the scar to help raise it and make it less noticeable, but I think the best long term solution would be to have a scar revision. This surgical procedure would remove the existing scar and replace it with one that ideally would be thinner and flat, making the scar less noticeable.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon