Is There a Certain Time Frame You Have to Fix an Implant That Sits Higher Without Surgery?

Had both implants replaced in Feb. Left one sits higher the Dr did an ultra sound treatment a couple weeks ago which helped slightly but its still a bit higher. My next appointment isn't till June. Should I call to see him before that?

Asymmetry may resolve during first six months

+1

Some degree of asymmetry is common after the placement of breast implants, particularly when the implants are placed behind the muscle. I typically tell my patients that it can take up to six months for their implants to settle completely. I don't have any experience with ultrasound for this problem.  When I have a patient with early asymmetry we have them perform aggressive downward massage on the higher breast, wear their breast strap around the clock, and restrict them to soft bras only.  This seems to work in the majority of cases.  

Yuba City Plastic Surgeon

Implant sitting high

+1

Usually you need to allow the implants to settle in the first 3-4 months. If you are concerned that the implant is not coming down properly, then speak with your surgeon.