Anything on the market to help tighten slight belly sagging or tummy skin sagging? (Photo)

I have had 2 children, I have no stretch marks, I am very thin, fit and have a pretty flat tummy, yet do have very little sagging skin at the belly button area and a slightly herniated belly button. You mostly see the sagging only when I bend or don't stand up tall and straight. I am convinced a tummy tuck would be ridiculous and extreme for so little. Is there anything on the market that can help with the tightning of the belly or tummy skin?

Nonsurgical Belly Skin Tightening

+1
There are several nonsurgical options for skin tightening. One option, is the Venus Concept Legacy. The Legacy employes two types of energy (multipolar radiofrequency and electormagnetic energy) as well as suction.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Stretch marks

+1
There are many "non surgical" treatments such as lasers an dreams for situations such as yours but unfortunately, they really don't work.  I understand your desire not to have a tummy tuck and that you think your situation doesn't warrant it, but non surgical options that work really don't exist.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Anything on the market to help tighten slight belly sagging or tummy skin sagging?

+1
Based on your brief description and photo I agree that a tummy tuck would be more than you need. There are non-surgical skin tightening devices like Exilis,a radiofrequency energy device, which can produce some moderate tightening of the skin without any downtime. Results are variable, are not equal to that from a tummy tuck which would seem excessive for you, and may require more than 1 treatment. 

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best surgery. I would suggest that you find a surgeon certified by the American Board of American Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla,California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

There is no way to tighten loose skin.

+1
There is no cream or nonsurgical treatment that can Tighten skin. Excess skin can only be surgically removed.

Skin tightening devices for the abdomen

+1
I would agree that an abdominoplasty is excessive for how your umbilicus looks. I see many patients who want this kind of improvement but unfortunately it is difficult to achieve. A newer device called Ulthera may be beneficial. It is not cheap and the results may be moderate.  Beware any procedure with an incision around the umbilicus to tighten the skin. This is more likely to stretch open the umbilicus than tighten the surrounding skin. 

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon