Is there anything I do other than wait? 4 months post-op, revision rhinoplasty. What goes on when a nose heals?

I saw the final result of a tip elevation & six weeks & stupidly bumped it then--it ballooned up & has given me nothing but problems ever since. It went down so quickly in the first 2 months (from a mound to an actual attractive nose), & now, it looks like 1 nose on top of the other. The implant is intact;nose is the shape it was when I bumped it, but swollen, puffy, lumpy,& discolored around the tip.What goes on if/when this decreases in size again?What's happening in the tissues at this stage?

+1

There seems to be a lot that has transpired, and your surgeon will be your best source of information.

Trauma to nose after rhinoplasty

+1

If you are uncomfortable with how it is healing and you had recent traums, then I suggest you see your surgeon.