Is there anything I do other than wait? 4 months post-op, revision rhinoplasty. What goes on when a nose heals?

I saw the final result of a tip elevation & six weeks & stupidly bumped it then--it ballooned up & has given me nothing but problems ever since. It went down so quickly in the first 2 months (from a mound to an actual attractive nose), & now, it looks like 1 nose on top of the other. The implant is intact;nose is the shape it was when I bumped it, but swollen, puffy, lumpy,& discolored around the tip.What goes on if/when this decreases in size again?What's happening in the tissues at this stage?

There seems to be a lot that has transpired, and your surgeon will be your best source of information.

Trauma to nose after rhinoplasty

If you are uncomfortable with how it is healing and you had recent traums, then I suggest you see your surgeon.