Are there different techniques that will allow you to inject more fat and Is it a judgement call on how much to inject? (photo)

3500cc removed; only 350cc per cheek was injected. Most to cover cellulite and fill in areas where there was indentation. I was told the butt seemed like it had scar tissue, was tight and that the fat was coming back out. Are there techniques to allow more to be injected. Is there an way to determine if butt will allow more cc to be injected during consult? It also looks like more contouring could have been done around butt to waist and thighs. Is there a limit on how much lipo can be done to these areas?

Are there different techniques that will allow you to inject more fat and Is it a judgement call on how much to inject?

+1
  At least 25% of my BBLs are revisions for many, many reasons.  The reasons include not enough removed, not enough transferred, transferred to the wrong areas, removed from the wrong areas, contour irregularities, etc.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the most dramatic results.