Is There a Teaching Program Near Boston Mass That Offers Discounted Plastic Surgery?

I have limited funds for this and had a bad nose job and facelift about 15 years ago in California. I would like to have both re-done but just don't have the ability to pay top dollar. I know is SF, there are some plastic surgeons who provide this service through the hospital for whom they work. Anything around Boston, Mass.?

Teaching Programs Near Boston Mass That Offers Discounted Plastic Surgery

+1

There are a number of quality programs near Boston including Harvard, Boston University, and Brown. Rhinoplasty is a very tricky procedure that you will improve only with experience. If the revision is more complex, you may want to be patient and gather the funds for an experienced and expert surgeon.

Teaching program near boston for discounted plastic surgery

+1

There are likely resident and fellow aesthetic surgery clinics at Harvard and BU. Plus there are teaching program all up and down the east coast so Brown, Dartmouth, Yale are all likely quite close.

With that said, make sure you know who the attending is that is going to staff the case and make sure they have experience in revision rhinoplasty. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery Resident Clinics

+1

You have quite a few to choose from: Harvard, Boston University, Lahey Clinic, and Brown (my alma mater, in Providence, RI). All offer a cosmetic surgery clinic staffed by chief residents in plastic surgery under the supervision of attending plastic surgeons. I think it is an excellent option!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS