Is There Any Other Way to Have a Taller Nose Beside Rhinoplasty or Fillers?

Well, I am an asian male, 17 years old and my dream is to have a taller nose but I have no idea whether going for rhinoplasty will be the right choice for me as I have heard of some of the consequences. I think I prefer something natural. I've been living in desperate because of my nose. I really wish that people will invent something new and natural for nose jobs...

+1

If you want the bridge of your nose to be "taller" then it needs to be augmented. This is either performed during a rhinoplasty procedure with an implant of your own cartilage or in the office with an injectable filler. Those are the two options available at the present time. For properly selected patients, they are both highly effective. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon