Is There a Non-surgical Tightening Treatment for the Skin on the Breasts?

I don't know what the technical term is, but the skin on my breast has lost its firmness. I wear a 30 DD, no implants, major weight loss or sagging and at this stage don't feel that surgical lift would be right for me. The best way I have to describe it is that when I pinch the skin it stays folded, unlike the rest of my skin. I'm just looking for a small to moderate improvement to improve the skin texture and elasticity. Thanks!

How to improve skin texture and elasticity on the chest

+1

Skin resurfacing, such as fractional CO2, can help improve skin texture and tone. This procedure can be performed on the chest with excellent results. I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist for a skin resurfacing procedure, make sure that the doctor's office is accredited and licensed, ask the doctor about residency training in and experience with Lasers, and ask to see some before and after photos of patients whose skin is similar to yours.

Santa Ana Dermatologist