Is There a Surgical Or, Preferably, Non-surgical Way to Get Eyes More Cat-like?

More cat-like, exotic. Is there an injectable for this or even a surgery?

Non surgical options are fantasy...

+1

And surgical options often lead to unhappy patients with very unnatural results. Be very careful in pursuing this type of surgery [canthopexy/plasty]

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

'cat-like eyes"

+1

I'm not sure what cat like eyes are and have never had anyone ask for them.  Usually you try to remove excess skin and fat and tighten the lid if necessary.  Also removing wrinkles either by the tightening or skin laser or peel are the basic techniques. Adjusting the lateral corner of the eye as mentioned can help for a more youthful looking eye.  Whether this is "cat-like" I'm not sure.

Randy Proffitt, MD
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

Cat Eyes - Nonsurgical VS Surgical

+1

The youthful eye has an almond shape / cat like appearance. Both eye corners (canthi) are acute angles with the outer corners (lateral canthus) being 2 mm higher than the inner. The outer corners of the eyes can be surgically raised with a canthoexy a small operation at the corner of the eyes. There is no reliable Nonsurgical wy to do so with the exception of the totally obvious late night TV application of tape to the ides of the eyes. I would not recommend it.