Is There a Non Surgical Method (Ie Injectable Fillers) That Can Either Upturn my Nose Tip or Lift my Septum? (photo)

I've hated my hook nose/low septum/short nostrils/droopy tip problem for the longest time and I was wondering if there were any filler methods that could solve my problems?

Candidates for nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty can add volume and height to a nose, but it can not remove volume or make it smaller. The shape of your tip cartilage (lower lateral cartilage) and the relationship between your columella and alar rims (nostrils) make it challenging to lift the tip of your nose with fillers.

For your anatomy, a surgical rhinoplasty will be the best option for giving you the best results possible.

Upturning the Nose

+1

While there are limitation with non-surgical rhinoplasty, the nose can be slightly upturned and the hook-like appearance significantly improved to give a straighter profile appearance.  This is a common request.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us

Non-surgical rhinoplasty has limitations

+1

The best results for non-surgical rhinoplasty is placing filler in the area called the radix that is between the eyes above a nasal hump to camouflage it. Unfortunately, it makes the overall nose larger and it can also flatten your radix and make the nose look like it starts at your forehead. The best candidates have a deep radix.

There is little that can be done without surgery for a severely drooping nasal tip. Sometimes Botox in the muscle below the tip called the depressor septi can help the tip go up a little but these results are very subtle. For anything more dramatic, a surgical rhinoplasty is necessary.