Is there any non surgical way to correct my slightly assymetrical nose?

My nose is slightly assymetrical, and I don't think it's anywhere near bad enough for surgery. However, I would love to find a way to correct it

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is an Option at Times

+1
We do use a number of products for the nose that can be injected to build up the nose.  In particular, the tip can be defined and the top (dorsum) of the nose can be built up if needed.  In general, hyaluronic products or collagen containing products are usually the safest bets in these cases.  These are off-label applications but can be used with quite a bit of success.

Alternatively, a patient's fat, fascia (muscle layering), and other tissues can also be transplanted at times. 

Many patients prefer a more permanent solution to the problem, which may be done with internal incisions only allowing a very concealed procedure.

Thanks for your great question.
Dr. Hobgood, MD

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric nose

+1
You can try fillers, but they can become expensive over time. I don't think it's worth it in your case.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Nonsurgical correction of nasal asymmetry

+1
It is possible to correct certain nasal asymmetries without surgery. Areas in the nose that can be significantly improved include the dorsum (bridge), tip and sidewalls. Nonsurgical correction involves using soft tissue fillers to add volume in deficient areas to improve the overall appearance. Hyaluronic acid based fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane are preferable in the nose. Although they are considered temporary, results last about 2 years after injection. Particulate based fillers such as Radiesse and permanent fillers such as Artecol should be avoided.

You should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that has significant experience with injecting soft tissue fillers for correction of nasal deformities.

Jamil Ahmad, MD

Non-Surgical Correction of Nasal Asymmetries

+1
Fillers can be used to correct some nasal asymmetries but with the limited pictures you submitted it appears you may have septal deviation which is more difficult to camouflage. An examination will clarify your alternatives.

Best Non-Surgical Correction of Slightly Assymetric Nose

+1
Hi Justin,

I totally agree with Dr. Val Lambros.  He's the best!  We like to use Restylane or Juvederm in our "non-surgical rhinoplasty" treatments.   Most important is that you choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

You may want to try the temporary effects of fillers

+1

Although a thorough assessment by a plastic surgeon is best the "non surgical" options of temporary fillers may be a way to determine if correction is worth pursuing.  A closed septo-rhinoplasty may be worth looking into as a surgical option for the smaller changes that you may be looking for in terms of nasal symmetry.

Dr Remus Repta

.  

Remus Repta, MD

Is there any non surgical way to correct my slightly asymmetrical nose?

+1
Possibly.  I would have to know what aspect of the nose you would like corrected.  Frequently, fillers are a poor substitute for most issues.

+1
fillers work great for certain kinds of asymmetries which I can't tell if you have. I would emphatically stay away from products like radiesse. which are not reversible. HA's like restylane work better for longer and can be reversed. 

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon