Is there a non-surgical brow lift procedure? (photos)

I'm a 19 year old female with low eyebrows that make me look too serious, like Brigitte Bardot or David Bowie (which I find really unattractive). In short, I would like to lift them a tad in order to make my appearance overall look friendlier. Is there a non-surgical approach for a brow lift with filler or botox? If so, would that be safe for a young person?

The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Browlift Works Well When Modest Browlifting Is Desired Especially In Younger Persons

+1
When a modest browlifting is desirable, as in the case of a younger person such as yourself who does not wish (and appears not to need) surgery, The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Browlift makes an excellent option. The details of this approach can be found in the archives of Realself.com.

What is important to say here is that this technique, which takes about fifteen minutes to perform and engenders little to no subsequent downtime, can achieve a more youthful projection of the brow, an upward flaring to the outer third of the eyebrow, and an approximately 2mm--i.e. a tad elevation of the eyebrows themselves, as well--all of which can widen the eye and impart an overall friendlier, warmer appearance.  Consultation with a board certified physician with experience and expertise in nonsurgical eye unit rejuvenation is of course a must.

Non-surgical lift

+1
You could achieve some lift with proper injection of a neurotoxin such as Botox or other similar product. Of course, this is temporary and will need to be repeated periodically.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Nonsurgical brow lifting

+1
 I agree with some of the other comments about options for nonsurgical lifting of the brows.  It is important that you not expect nonsurgical techniques to produce the same type of results is surgery.  However, someone who just needs a bit of a left or contour change without substantial elevation can often benefit from a combination of Botox, Ultherapy, and sometimes fillers as well.  I would recommend meeting with someone who has expertise in all 3 of these areas as well as with surgery so that you can determine which options are most likely to meet your needs.  I agree that someone is youthful is you may be best served by nonsurgical approaches. Good luck!

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Browlift

+1
Botox injections can provide a limited temporary brow lift. I understand you don't want surgery but your best option is a limited hairlne browlift that we described many years ago. Hair will grow through and in front of the incision so nobody will discover your secret.

Is there a non-surgical brow lift procedure?

+1
The simplest and least risky thing to try first is a littte botox. Make sure the person you visit has done botox brow lifts before.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Non surgical brow lift

+1
In addition to using botox to gain some brow elevation, Ultherapy has been used to achieve brow elevation. Get evaluated by a physician who uses both so you will get a balanced perspective. Hope this helps, good luck!

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical brow lift procedure?

+1
Nonsurgical brow lift procedure? This can be done with Botox for slight elevation. If you wish better correction and permanent correction then a mini brow lift can be done. This can be done at the hairline with the hair growing through the incision so u do not see it. this will give you a permanent correction but you may want to try Botox first. Botoxwill be much more expensive over the long-term than surgical correction.

Botox Browlift

+1
Thank you for the question and your photos. In fact, yes, Botox can be used to lift the brows. Carefully placed injections into the upper eyelid, forehead, and brow muscles can result in a higher position or arch to the brow. This is a perfect treatment for younger patients who are not ready for surgery. Best of luck moving forward!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon