I'm 22 yrs old and from middle eastern background. Is There a Surgery to Make Your Eyes Bigger?

I'm a middle eastern background and I have normal sized eyes. However, I would like to have bigger and wider sized eyes, as well as get rid of my natural folds/wrinkles under my eyes (I'm 22).

Yes of course.

+2

However, it all starts with a personal consultation.  It is very important the you go to an oculoplastic surgeon with extensive experience performing cosmetic eyelid surgery.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory that can help you find a well qualified oculoplastic surgeon (asoprs dot org).

Is There a Surgery to Make Your Eyes Bigger?

+1

A lot will depend on what you look like and what is healthy for your eyes.  Please consult an Oculoplastic surgeon for your best options.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox can make your eyes bigger!!!

+1

At age 22, I would not recommend having surgery on your eyes--but you CAN make them look bigger temporarily with Botox! A small amount of Botox can be injected under the eye. It will make your eyes look bigger AND help with the wrinkles!

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon