Is There a Surgery That Widens the Corner of my Lips (Left&right)?

I already have a full upper and lower lips and don't want to make it any fuller. But I think the length of my mouth is small, I want to make my lips/smile a little wider. I'm interested in widening the left and right corner of my lips (just a little bit like 1.5mm). Any Doctor in USA performs this kind of surgery? Can also let me know the cost please? Thankyou

Increasing your mouth size can be done

bit its difficult to comment without photos.  Optoins include a lip lift at the corners and z-plasty of the lateral lip borders, depending on what you are trying to achieve.  See your local board certified plastic surgeon for a formal consultation and let him/her clearly know of your goals and desires.  Your doctor should be able to tell you if he/she can achieve what you desire.  And please realize there will be risks to surgery such as the potential for drooling.