Is There Any Surgery to Raise the Eye and Tear Duct Reducing the Radix of Nasion Bone?

The way I mean raising the eye means, due to high radix of my nose the tear duct of eye or depression has gone inside down which make eye look darker. Is there any treatment or surgery with which I can raise my eye tear duct which means it automatically reduce radix of nasion and making eye nearly parallel to nose.

+1

Hi,

Interesting question. I think that if you want to eliminate the darkness from your eyes you might want to consider injectable fillers. You can reduce the radix of your nose but I dont think that would help with your eyes.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com/rhinoplasty-surgery-complications.htm