Is there a surgery that can make nipples permanently (semi) erect? (photo)

I'm 20years old and I am pretty happy with the size and shape of my breasts. The only thing that distorts the whole image is my "puffy" nipples. When they are erect, everything is perfect but I am very uncomfortable with my breasts when they are not.I have been looking online for some kind of procedure to help me out but I haven't found anything so far. Anything from something to keep them erect permanently to whatever else needs to be done. Thank you!

Is there a surgery that can make nipples permanently (semi) erect?

+1

You need to post an un erect photo and an erect photo so we can compare. Than decide if a nipple surgery is indicated..