Is there any surgery I can have done to make my nose smaller and not collapse and get narrow? (photos)

I'm a 16 yr old male and my nose has been hurting for a couple months now especially when I stretch it and it feels like the upper part of my nose is going to poke out of my skin. My nose is wide on top and then collapses and gets narrow. How big my nose is and the pain of it feeling like it's going to poke out of my skin really effects my self esteem. Also it's hard to breath through my nose and sometimes I can only breath through one nostril.

Nasal pain and difficulty breathing.

+1
Nasal pain and difficulty breathing are not normal. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. No rhinoplasty until 18 or more if u r growing. 

Rhinoplasty Without Collapsing Nose and Making it Too Narrow

+1
The best way to avoid the problems that concern you is to select an experienced rhinoplasty specialist. I do agree with your critique but recommend that a young man like yourself wait until he is about 18 years old to have surgery.