Is There a Surgery or Something to Get to Make It So That my Eyes Aren't Their Different Sizes? (photo)

I had surgery at 4 or 5 years old because I was attacked by a dog twice in the face, it got my left eye, I think my left, and my mouth, and has left it obviously not exactly the same. I'm grateful I'm still alive but I've never really liked my face because of it. Just curious if something one day could help them look for the same. Opinions? Thank you.

Customized procedure for different size eyes....

+2

A consultation by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would be appropriate for your situation. A scar revision may help to achieve an aesthetic goal that may satisfy you. An in person consult would be best.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Facial asymmetry from dog bite: Scar revision?

+2

You look like a beautiful young lady, despite any injury you may have had.  Very often scar revision can be performed later on after an injury to improve and minimize the appearance of scarring.  A consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon will give you an idea of what is possible.  An in person physical exam is necessary to give you your options.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon