Is there a surgery to completely remove stretch marks?

I have them everywhere and I want them gone! Anything, please they are on my stomach, back if legs, hips, arms, and butt. I have seriously confidence issues just because of this. It wasn't from pregnancy, I haven't had a baby. It's from weight gain during puberty. I don't mind the cost, I just want to know of there is anything that can be done to get rid of them forever. Thank you

Stretch mark treatment

+1
Surgery is not a good option to remove or reduce stretch marks, neither are creams or lotions. Lasers can help blend the stretch marks and reduce the redness if they are red.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon