Is there ANY other way besides surgery to flatten my protruding ears (permanently)?

I am in my mid twenties and am discouraged because I can't seem to find a way to fix this besides surgery. Is there no other way to persuade the cartilage to grow flatter?

Otoplasty

+1
At   you age the best option is to do the surgery  to set your ears back, other option would not work at this age. 
Ali Totoncho M.D.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty in adults

+1
In the adult with protruding ears, otoplasty is the standard method.  At this point molding and shaping are not known to work.  Many adults are coming in to have their ears addressed nowadays.  Best to see an experienced surgeon.  Ask questions and look at his/her photos. 

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Is there ANY other way besides surgery to flatten my protruding ears (permanently)

+1
There is not a non-surgical way to "flatten protruding ears" in children or adults. The cartilages stiffen very soon after birth, possibly due to the rapid disappearance of the maternal estrogens. Newborns with protruding ears and various other abnormalities in shape can, however, find benefit in a non-surgical procedure using EarWell. I have developed this non-invasive approach and it works well on most every abnormality in ear shape when treatment is begun within the first week or so of birth.
Protruding ears can be inherited so if you happen to have a son or daughter born with this trait, the Earwell website can direct you to a qualified caregiver.

Steve Byrd, MD

Protruding ears in adults

+1
will not mold to any external pressures.  This does work in newborns and hopefully more doctors will recommend that to babies with obvious protruding ears.  For you, all you have left is surgery or a different hairstyle that will camouflage them.

Curtis Wong, MD

+1
At your age protruding ears can only be pinned with the traditional methods of otoplasty or with the minimally invasive stitch method.

Waldemar Merck, MD
Germany Plastic Surgeon

Only if you are an infant

+1
When babies are born there is some opportunity to bend the Cartledge. Sometimes with infants a headband or mold can create a new and permanent shape if the child is treated in the first month or two of life. Beyond that the 

Henry Mentz, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery is your best choice

+1
At your age the cartilage is not malleable as it is in young children that may have their ears molded early in life to a less protruding position. Once you age and the cartilage hardens the best way to corect the prominante ear deformity is by Otoplasty (ear surgery).

Good luck 

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon