Is there any way surgery can fix droopy eyelid? (photo)

I recently had droopy eylid sumrgery on my left side of lid ...it has extra skin and a lot of times sticks out a bit ...i also see that my eyebrows are not semetrical or my eyes ..I have problems with both of my eyes.. Is this fixible ? Please help ..this is also genetic ...:/

Droopy eyelids

+1
Thank you for your photos and question.
you have a complex problem just based on your history and limited photographs.
1) previous surgery
2) residual asymmetry  of your brow
3) residual asymmetry of your eyelid position
4) residual asymmetry of the skin of your eyelids

all of these factors put more put you in a category of increased difficulty to treat, but not impossible to fix.

you need to make a appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expiernce and training in oculoplastic surgery.  You need a careful and detailed physical exam and then a careful and well thought out treatment plan. It may take more than one surgery.

best wishes,

Riverside Plastic Surgeon

You have an issue that really needs a detailed personal oculoplastic examination to address.

+1
It would be very helpful to have photographs of you prior to your latest surgery.  Often individuals receive ptosis surgery on one side when in fact both upper eyelids are ptotic.  The fact that your left brow is elevated would be consistent with residual latent ptosis on the left side or some other issue like eye dominance that might account for this.  From the photo you also appear to have a somewhat more prominent eye on the left side.