Is there a surgery to correct the TMJ and also something that can correct the mouth and jawline asymmetry?

My face has become increasingly asymmetrical over the years and photos show the drastic difference. I'm 30 and have had TMJ since I was 12. Only mouth guards, physical therapy and anti-inflammatory meds have been prescribed but nothing can change the structural difference in my face. I wanted Botox to des crease my left side massater muscle but am not sure if it will work. Is this fixable by surgery or orthodontics?

Jaw Asymmetry

+1
This is a common request from patients who have TMJ and/or bruxism with grinding of the teeth.  The masseter muscles start to become larger in size, creating jaw asymmetry.  While there are several options to reduce and slim the jaw, including botox injections and buccal fat removal, it is important to consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek and determine if there are any other reasons why you might be having this asymmetry.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as a communication tool with your surgeon.