Is There a Surgery to Make Me Look Asian? (photo)

I'm mostly curious, but i was wondering if there was and if my face shape, ect. could work with the surgery? What would you have to do to make me look Asian?

No, no there isn't.

+1

Samie

Your eyes are beautiful.  I understand that the grass sometimes looks greener on the other side.  To make an eyelid look more Asian, surgeons attempt to change the sweep of the lower eyelid.  If generally well intentioned surgery can be very damaging to one's appearance.  Changing the upper eyelid fold to simulate an Asian upper eyelid with a double fold is essentially impossible.