Are There Any Surgeons Who Can Perform Orbital Decompression in the Boston Area? (photo)

I have asked several questions regarding my bulgy,drooping eyes.The answers that i have received have told me that I have exophalomos and ptosis.In order to correct this orbital decompression can help.Please contribute any information about surgeons who can perform this surgery who are in the Boston Area.Thank you.

Surgeons in the Boston Area

+1

The ASPS website is another good resource for qualified surgeons. Dr. Robert Savage and Dr. David Kim are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in the area to find the one that best meets your needs.

ASOPRS Oculoplastics surgeon

+1

If you go the ASOPRS dot org website, you can find well trained Oculoplastic Surgeons near you. Dr Frank Sutula and Dr. Suzanne Freitag are experienced Oculoplastics surgeon in Boston, but there are others as well.

Good luck

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon