Are There Any Surgeons in the NYC/LI Area Who Offer Payment Plans for the Brazilian Butt? (photo)

A college student who refuses to waste her youth without having the body I've awaited always wanted. I'm aware of the risks and just wanted to know if being overweight and possibly having sleep apnea plays a part in the anesthesia process. Also are there other options to achieving a fuller bottom, except for exercise (which hasn't worked) and implants. (which sound awful)

Are There Any Surgeons in the NYC/LI Area Who Offer Payment Plans for the Brazilian Butt?

+2

If you do not mind taking a vacation to Los Angeles, many of my patients finance and I have patients from all over the country and in other countries.   I will say that this procedure is very surgeon dependent, and you do not want to have to do it 2 or 3 times.  About 25% of my patients have had previous buttlift, buttlifts, or butt implants.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Doctors are not banks

+1

Banks and credit cards give credit- most physicians will take a credit card and then you get to pay it off. Just remember that a BBL involves taking fat from one part of your body and injecting it into your rear -- over time some may be absorbed and the result may decrease over time.