Are There Any Surgeons in the NYC/LI Area Who Offer Payment Plans for the Brazilian Butt? (photo)

A college student who refuses to waste her youth without having the body I've awaited always wanted. I'm aware of the risks and just wanted to know if being overweight and possibly having sleep apnea plays a part in the anesthesia process. Also are there other options to achieving a fuller bottom, except for exercise (which hasn't worked) and implants. (which sound awful)

Are There Any Surgeons in the NYC/LI Area Who Offer Payment Plans for the Brazilian Butt?

+2

If you do not mind taking a vacation to Los Angeles, many of my patients finance and I have patients from all over the country and in other countries.   I will say that this procedure is very surgeon dependent, and you do not want to have to do it 2 or 3 times.  About 25% of my patients have had previous buttlift, buttlifts, or butt implants.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patient. In your particular case I would put at least 800cc/per side for you.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

When considering this procedure it is very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Johnny Franco, MD

Doctors are not banks

+1

Banks and credit cards give credit- most physicians will take a credit card and then you get to pay it off. Just remember that a BBL involves taking fat from one part of your body and injecting it into your rear -- over time some may be absorbed and the result may decrease over time.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD