Are There Any Surgeons in Southern California Who Specialize Silikon 1000 for Acne Scars?

Please any good recommendation would be really appreciated.I am looking for someone who has used silikon 1000 for acne scars

Silikon 1000 for acne scars

+1

No one else has answered this post and I am not sure how helpful my reply will be.  Unfortunately, I do not know who in Southern CA might be doing Silikon 1000 for acne scars.  On the other hand, I just wanted to confirm to you that it is a very useful treatment for this condition and IMHO, the results are substantially better than some higher priced treatments (i.e. Fraxel laser etc).

Web reference: http://kassmd.com

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.