Why is there still saggy skin on my eyelids after Upper Eyelid Surgery a year ago? (photo)

So I had an upper bleph a year ago. I wanted my eyes to be more open but they still look heavy and there is excess skin.My surgeon said he can't remove more skin and he mentioned the heaviness comes from my brows. I really want a brow lift but my surgeon is hesitant to do it because he says I'm too young (31). So I just wanted to get some other opinions.I also have wrinkles on my forehead and on top of my nose.do I need another bleph to fix those things where is a brow lift the right thing to do

Options after a blepharoplasty

+1
Your photos are helpful but due to the angles taken and with eyes closed, difficult to base a recommendation on.  Your brows do not appear low but only you can really decide how you wish for your brows to appear.  If you have a crisp crease with your eyes open, your blepharoplasty did what it was supposed to.  Age alone isn't a contraindication to surgery but you must be absolutely certain of what you want before jumping in.

Unfortunately, the most important photo is full face, eyes open.

+1
You have brow asymmetry.  That is clear.  There is not "right age" for a forehead lift.  They are performed based on aesthetic needs.  You may very well be a great candidate for an endoscopic forehead lift.  When you are ready, I recommend that you get some second opinion and determine who makes sense to you.

Why is there still saggy skin on my eyelids after Upper Eyelid Surgery a year ago?

+1
   Either or both of these surgeries may be appropriate for you.  I would have to examine you. 

Excess skin after blepharoplasty

+1
A front view with your eyes open would be very helpful.  From this photo, your brows seem to be in a good position above the bone.  You would need a consultation so a surgeon can show  you how you would look with the brows elevated with a browlift.  If you like that look then you would be a candidate for the surgery.  Sometimes patients think their brows will look too high, and therefore should  wait.  It looks like you might have a little extra skin still, but would only be worth taking that out if you can see it with the eyes open.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon