Is There Still a Change to Remove or Lighten a Keloidal Scar on my Leg? (photo)

I got this when i was about 10 years old. A melted plastic dropped on my leg, and my big brother tried to take it by scarping it using his hand. I am 27 years old now. Does it require a severe treatment for old scars? Please i need your help, i can't ware shorts and miniskirts because of it. I've been wanting to have this scar treated ever since. How much will cost me? Thank you!

Dark keloid scars treated with Melarase cream

+1

These scars are hypopigmented and darkened at the same time.  I would begin topical treatment of the scars with Melarase lightening cream followed by fractional co2 laser.