Are There Any Risks or Restrictions of Having Vaser Liposuction During a Course of Roaccutane?

Are there any risks or restrictions of having vaser liposuction during a course of ruaccutane treatment? Area to be treated by lipo are legs and acne treament for face.

Vaser Lipo Risks

Thank you for your question. Having liposuction is an additive stress on the body so I would prefer the Accutane be finished, then wait 6 months for a surgery.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

360 Rose Ave
Danville, CA 94526

Surgery after Accutane use

Because of the changes that occur in the skin with Accutane use, the safest policy is to wait a year after discontinuing treatment before having an elective procedure.

Ian Lonergan, DO
Wilmington Facial Plastic Surgeon

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19806