Are There Any Risks or Restrictions of Having Vaser Liposuction During a Course of Roaccutane?

Are there any risks or restrictions of having vaser liposuction during a course of ruaccutane treatment? Area to be treated by lipo are legs and acne treament for face.

Vaser Lipo Risks

+1

Thank you for your question. Having liposuction is an additive stress on the body so I would prefer the Accutane be finished, then wait 6 months for a surgery.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Surgery after Accutane use

+1

Because of the changes that occur in the skin with Accutane use, the safest policy is to wait a year after discontinuing treatment before having an elective procedure.

Wilmington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.