Is There Any Way of Getting Rid of Denture? My 4 Front Teeth Are Denture. (photo)

I'm using denture for almost 16 years now and I'm really tired of it. Is there any dental procedure that helps me get rid of my denture? I want it to be attach just like a real teeth without removing it frequently. Also, its easy to get loose and I always have a feeling it might drop whenever i'm eating or talking. And my lower teeth has gap, what should I do? (photo)

Getting Rid of Front 4 Teeth Denture

+1

Your choices are either implants or else a permanent fixed bridge if you have enough support from surrounding teeth.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Dental implant option.

+1

If you have been using a partial removal denture for 16 years, you may have some significant bone loss in that area.  You may be a candidate for dental implant, but you may require additional bone grafting to bulk up the area to receive implants.   This step may add more time and expense to your treatment. Get a good evaluation from an experience dentist to give you treatment options. 

Anthony J. Rega, DDS
San Ramon Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Implants can be used to replace an ill fitting denture.

+1

Your problem with the denture replacing you 4 front teeth is not uncommon.  There really are two ways of achieving your goals.  The first is a bridge supported on two teeth either side of the space in the front.  We therefore cover a section of 8 teeth.  This option is great as the teeth are fixed but its hard to clean between the teeth and we need to shave down 4 teeth.  The other approach is using a porcelain bridge on 2-4 implants.  This may require some bone reinforcement to allow for a good foundation.  It's a very natural result.  The bottom teeth can be fixed with maybe somd orthodontic movement using even invisalign.  

Dan Hagi, DDS
Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Getting Rid of a Denture

+1

You can get rid of your denture.  Implants are the answer.  See your dentist and ask to be evaluated for implants and permanent crowns.  They should last you a lifetime and fiunction virtually like natural teeth.  Theyu are expensive but are also the best way to replace missing teeth.

Keith Blankenship, DDS
Jacksonville Cosmetic Dentist