Are There Rhinoplasty Surgeons from USA Who Also Performs Surgery in Europe?

I have done 5 nose job by very good doctors from holland but still they did not understand what i want and still i feel not happy about the nose. I believe this was something could be done by 1 surgery and not 5 times. I feel sad about this and i did explain what i want but still they do something els. Are there any rhinoplasty surgeons from USA who also performs surgery in europe? or pls recommend a surgeon. Thank you.

Rhinoplasty

+2

Five rhinoplasty operations are a lot!  what exactly is it that you are not happy with?  After that number of procedure, it becomes increasingly complex and risky to undergo further surgery on your  nose.  It would be helpful to resubmit your question with photos.

Revision after 5 Rhinoplasties

+2

There are many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in Europe. However, i have done surgery on many patients from Europe who, like you,  prefer to come to the USA for their revision operation.

After 5 rhinoplasties

+2

Although there is no absolute maximum number of rhinoplasties that you can get as long as the skin is healthy.  If you are still unhappy after multiple rhinoplasties you must consider a couple of possibilities:

• Are your goals realistic?
  • Are you choosing the best possible surgeon for your procedures?

Many patients from Europe travel to the US for rhinoplasty

Sam Naficy, MD