Is there a way to reposition the nasal bone without osteotomies?

Two fracture to nose in the last couple years and a closed refuction was preformed for each bit the nose is deformed as the second reduction was not that much successful what to do now to get more fixed nose?

+1
   Osteotomies would be necessary to reposition nasal bones.

Los Angeles, CA...............

Osteotomies

+1
I wish patients weren't so fearful of osteotomies.  They are a very powerful tool and there is not substitute if the bone truly needs to be moved.  With that said the bone cane be shaped subtly with a rasp or a burr, but that is not movement.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

+1
The nasal bones can sometimes be refined without osteotomies (as in rasping down a small hump), but the bones cannot be repositioned without performing osteotomies.  If there was a recent injury and the nose was broken, then a closed reduction can sometimes be done to put the nasal bones back in place.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal bone repositioning

+1
The nasal bones are attached to the cheek bone and the bones of the forehead.  The only way to move them is to cut the bone with osteotomies.