Is There Any Way to Remove Many Pea-size Scars Within 3 Months? (photo)

I've had a huge problem with scaring easily. It doesn't help that I got bitten quite a bit by bugs. I have Asian skin and I also stay out of the sun. I take care of my skin now, but the scars are really bothering me. Is there any procedure you could recommend?

Insect bite scars and Melarase cream on the legs

+2

Insect bite scars on the legs often become hyper pigmented and dark.  I would begin treatment with Melarase cream, followed by once monthly MelaPeels to lighten the skin and exfoliate the pigment. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.