Is there a way to remove excess skin above the belly button using incisions and skin removal at the belly button? (photo)

I have had an umbilical hernia all my life. I wondered if I had that fixed could I also have skin removed from that area?

Umbilicoplasty, belly button revision, indications

+1
Umbilicoplasty or improving the belly button is an additional benefit of the tummy tuck as is removal of stretch marks of the lower abdomen. This is usually performed as a separate minor office procedure if the belly button has been stretched or distorted by the pregnancy. An umbilical hernia can also be repaired at the same time.
In your case some but not all of the loose skin can be corrected based on your photos