Is There Any Other Way to Reduce Fat Other Than Liposuction or Exercising?

Hi. I am a 26 years old woman and I am overweight. My height is 5.3 ft and I weigh 80 kg. I have a weight put on tendency. But I wasn't fat since childhood. I do not over eat food as well. I started gaining weight from 16 or 17 yrs of age. My thighs, tummy, hands and face need to be reduced. I joined gym and quit too since I don't get enough time. There are slimming centers and I have heard that they use vibrators and massage to reduce fat which they perform in multiple sessions. Is that safe?

Difficult weight reduction

+2

It's tempting to look for external methods of losing weight, but the technologies available for fat reduction are really based on isolated areas of fat, not overall weight reduction.

Have you been tested for insulin resistance? More often than most people think, there are insulin factors at play - either with insulin resistance or even diabetes.Diet changes can make a big difference and will certainly be called for if you have insulin issues.

If you were a family member I'd urge you to see an endocrinologist.

Vibrators or massage will do nothing except waste your money.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Liposuction

+2

Those things are safe but probably dont do anything. I really think going to a dietitian or a nutritionalist to really get your diet corrected with aerobic exercise is the best

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

CoolSculpting Complete will target isolated areas of fat

+1

You may be a candidate for CoolSculpting Complete to target isolated areas of stubborn fat. CoolSculpting Complete is not a form of weight loss, it assists in targeting and reducing areas that carry the "pinchable" subcutaneous fat such as abdomen, love handles and back. I would recommend visiting a top provider to get properly assessed and see if you would benefit from CoolSculpting Complete. My practice offers the vibrational therapy after the procedure to promote lymphatic response. We have two systems in order to provide the most fat reduction in the least amount of time. It's important to wear a garment after the procedure for comfort. We have patients such as yourself that are frustrated with certain areas of the body that carry the excess stubborn fat. My patients have all seen amazing results with CoolSculpting Complete.

As a top provider in the country, we are also able to offer patients a buy one area and get a second area free.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Zeltiq is not a weight loss device

+1
Zeltiq is wonderful technology for a bulge but is not a weight loss device.  I have been using it for years on my patients with wonderful results but there is no replacement for a healthy diet and exercise.  These are the essential ingredients to fitness.  Liposuction is not an answer either since the results are only temporary and doesn't address the fat elsewhere.  I wish there was an easier way!

Michele S. Green, MD