Is there anything you would recommend to fix my nose? (photo)

I had alarplasty and tipplasty about u years ago. My nos has become less defined, less projected, and more asymmetrical over the years. My nostrils are more visible than they have ever been. I also have some scarring between my nostrils where an incision was made. What can be done?

Improving Asian Nose Shape

+1

One of the most important maneuvers in improving the Asian nose is improving projection, from the bridge down to the tip. Without adequate and supported projection, it is very hard to make a nose look more refined and narrow. A tip rhinoplasty alone without increasing projection, by grafts or implants, will end up with a persistently wide and blunted tip that retracts and may develop more nostril show. The big decision to make in any rhinoplasty now for you is whether a rib graft or implant should be used to make these changes.

Is there anything you would recommend to fix my nose?

+1

This really depends upon what goals you have for tip projection and dorsum height.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.