Could There Be a Reason for Having a Big Chin?

I have a big chin that no one else in my family has. Could there be a reason behind why my chin is so big? Like extra testosterone or something? Also are there any alternatives to chin reduction surgery? I know it would have been better to post photos, but I am not exactly comfortable doing that.

Reason for Big Chin

+1

Genes are the reason for your big chin. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately depending on your perspective, everyone in a family does not look the same. Surgery is the only way to reduce your chin. You may not want to post your photos, but you can submit them to any of the surgeons who participate in this forum..