Is There a Ps in the NYC Area Who Performs Lip Lifts Similar to Dr. Haworth in CA?

I read Dr. Haworth doesn't merely reduce the skin between nostrils & upper lift, but rather hems the muscle for better, long-lasting results.

+2

What you're describing with regard to lip lifting is fairly routine. "Hemming" of the muscle helps support the lip and results in finer scars. I would seek out a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon who performs lip lift surgery for consultation and discuss your concerns. They will be able to help. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon