Is There Any Procedures/Treatments I Can Get for Keratosis Pilaris?

I'm hoping most of the doctors know what this is . I am 14 years old & have had KP since i was about 9. Its really bothering me now and I'm not bothered about how much I would have to pay to get rid of it. My sister has it to and went to the doctors about it she got given a dry skin cream that she has to apply 4-6 times a day which doesn't work. I wondered if there was any thing I could get done to get rid of it like laser treatments, skin peels etc even if i regulatory have to get things done

Treatment for keratosis pilaris

+1

Unfortunately, there is no cure for keratosis pilaris but it can be controlled.  Over the counter creams containing lactic acid, glycolic acid or urea can help.  Acne creams such as adapalene or tretinoin can also help.  You should consult a dermatologist who can prescribe the latter creams.

Toronto Dermatologist